Announcements for Friday, May 25, 2018
5pm JV Baseball (blue) Vs North Linn
6:30 V Baseball Vs North Linn
5:30 JV Softball (blue)- @ Clinton(Durgin Complex), bus leaves @ 4:15
7:30 V Softball @ Clinton (Durgin Complex), bus leaves @ 4:15
- Anyone grades 8-11 interested in participating in the fall musical, chamber choir, or swing choir next year should schedule an audition with Ms. Horst this week. If you are currently in HS or 8th choir, you may do this during class. Thank you.
- The Clinton County Fair will be held July 11th – 15th. We invite young female students between the ages of 4 and 21 to participate in the Lil’ Miss Fair, Junior Miss Fair, and Miss Fair Queen Contests’. More information and applications are available on the fair website, www.clintoncountyfairiowa.com.
- Easton Valley Boys Basketball Camp is June 18th-22nd, forms can be picked up in the HS office.
- Reminder: All Medication will need to be picked up by the end of the day, Friday, May 25th!!!
- Anyone interested in being a football manager or help film games, please contact Coach Block before the end of the school year.
- All Students who have gym lockers by the new gym, please have them cleaned out by Thursday, with locks turned in to Jordan/Tanzillo
- For those attending summer training please check email from Coach Tanzillo.
- Any kids 16 or older and 18 or older that are looking for work for the summer. We have several places currently that are looking for help even if it is just through the summer months before schools starts up again.
You can send anyone to our office that is interested, or they can get the application process started online at www.tempassociates.com or by using this direct link to our application. http://www.tempassociates.com/apply-clinton-new.aspx
- Sarah Heidenreich (our foreign exchange student from Germany) has requested that students and staff bring in a favorite family recipe to share. Stop by Mrs. Pataska's room and add your recipe to her recipe book.
- Saber Track & Field Camp June 7-8 for grade 3-8, if interested forms are in the office
- Great River Threshers 5K run- July 7th- pick up a flyer in the office to participate. Process help fund a scholarship for seniors planning a career in AG or if they are a member of Threshers
Thursday Lunch: Cook’s Choice, Romaine Lettuce, Fresh Broccoli, Fruit, Raspberry Sherbet cup
Friday Breakfast: Cook’s choice or Cereal, Fruit
Friday Lunch: Deli Turkey, flat bread or tortilla, cheese slice, shredded lettuce, baby carrots, fruit, cookie
Important Dates to remember:
May 25th End of 4th Quarter!
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!!!