NORTHEAST MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
October 25, 2025 – Today is a “B” Day
**Scheduled Early Dismissal 10/27/2021**
1/5 8:20-9:10 A 11:00-11:25
2/6 9:15-10:05 B 11:25-11:50
3/7 10:10-11:00 C 11:50-12:15
NO Activities Today
- FCA Breakfast and Bible Study meets Wednesday morning at 7:15 in the media center. H Lamp has the food this week.
- Attention middle schoolers! On Friday, October 29th from 5-7PM there will be a middle school dance. Only 6th, 7th and 8th graders will be allowed to attend. For admission we are kicking off our food drive to help the Lincolnway Community Food Collection. If you bring 3 cans = free admission, 2 cans = $1 for admission, 1 can = $3 for admission, and 0 cans = $5. Your can donation goes to your WINN, the WINN with the most cans at the end of November 22 wins a pizza party provided by your Middle School Student Council. Costumes are encouraged but NOT required and MUST follow school guidelines for dress code. Any questions please ask Mrs. Bowman, hope to see you there!
- K Roling, C Soesbe, Need Football Equipment. See Mr Bowman
- Winter Driver’s Ed @ NE will begin Saturday, January 8th – stop by the office to pick up your informational packet. All questions/payments, etc should go directly to email@example.com / 319-470-6975
- 2020-2021 yearbooks are available for pickup in Ms. Pasker's room (1112)! If you would like to purchase a yearbook from last year, they are $65 and can be paid to the office.
- Picture retakes scheduled for Nov. 3rd
Lunch Monday: Pepperoni Breadstick, Dipping Sauce, Baby Carrots, Celery Sticks, Peanut Butter, Mandarin Oranges
Breakfast Tuesday: Blueberry Muffin Cake, String Cheese or Cereal, String Cheese, Fruit, Juice cup
Lunch Tuesday: Rebel Burger, School Made Bun, Cheese Slice, Baby Baked Potatoes Broccoli,
Cheese Sauce, Banana