NORTHEAST MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
April 20, 2021 – Today is a “B” Day
**Tomorrow, Wednesday, 4/21/2021, is a scheduled early dismissal**
4:00 Boys Varsity Golf @ Bellevue Golf Club – depart @ 2:45, please dismiss @ 2:35
4:15 Boys Varsity Track @ Clinton River King & Queen Complex – depart @ 3:00, please dismiss @ 2:50
4:30 Girls Varsity Track @ Tipton City Park – depart @ 2:30, please dismiss @ 2:20
5:00 Girls Varsity Soccer vs Tipton @ Northeast
6:30 Boys Varsity Soccer vs Tipton @ Northeast
- Here are the complete results for the place winners of the Northeast TSA Chapter at the Iowa TSA State Conference.
Vex Robotics (N.Ketelsen, T.Machande, N.Holdgrafer, C.Knutsen): 1st Place
On Demand Video (E.Ketelsen, A.Belcher, K.Machande): 1st Place
Fashion Design Technology (K. French, C.Soensken, J.Ploog): 2nd Place
Photographic Technology (A.Belcher): 2nd Place
Dragster Design (J.Ploog): 5th Place
Dragster Design (S. Schmidt): 6th Place
Video Game Design (Z.Cox): 7th Place
I also wanted to take the time to share the video produced by the On Demand Video team. It is very well done!
NE On Demand Video . Very proud of all the effort the kids put in. It was an awesome experience for them!
- Students 9-12 who are in need of their CPR course– you will receive an email with the dates and times you will be taking this course, the lists are also posted outside of the office window. The dates are as follows: 4/22, 4/28, 5/12, 5/14.
- Check out our Northeast Golf Webstore, open until 4/21: http://adcraftwebstores.com/northeastgolf2021/
- Seniors who signed up to sing at graduation should meet in the auditorium every first B-day of the week at 11:30 to rehearse. We will practice Tues 4/20, and Mon 4/25 in April.
- The FCS classes are looking for donations of recyclable containers with lids such as butter containers, cool whip containers, cottage cheese containers, and large ice cream buckets. They are used for leftover portions.
- All Silver Cord hours for January, February, March, and April need to be submitted by May 15th.
- Two summer driver education courses to choose from, with all summer classroom sessions being held virtually. Session dates/times listed below. More details are shared on the sign up forms - please stop by the front office to pick up a form. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 319-470-6975.
- Monday, June 7th – includes classroom hours Monday-Friday from 7am-10am for two weeks.
- Monday July 5th – includes classroom hours Monday-Friday from 7am-10am for two weeks
- The Northeast Athletic Boosters are taking orders for Concession Stand gift certificates. These are available for purchase at the High School office.
Tuesday Lunch: Rebel Burger, School Bun, Cheese Slice, Tater Tots, Baked Beans, Apple Slices
Wednesday Breakfast: Grab n Go Ham, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Bar OR Cereal, Fruit, Juice Cup
Wednesday Lunch: Ribette, Bun, Sweet Potato Bites, California Blend with Cheese Sauce, Fruit Cocktail