Announcements for Friday, October 19th, 2018
Today is an “A” day
Varsity Football vs North Cedar @ 7:00 – Senior Night
- Congratulations to Andrew H. and the entire boy's and girl's cross country teams on their performance at districts last night. Andrew finished 6th overall and will advance to the State Cross Country Meet held in Fort Dodge on Saturday, Oct. 27th. The boy's team finished 6th overall, runners included Andrew H. Joe H., Remington O. Nate K., Jace R., Thomas M., and Aaron S. Katie M. and Kerstin S. were our two runners in the girl's race. Both had a great night and once again ran personal bests for the season. Congratulations to ALL of the cross-country runners on a great season.
- This fall’s musical is Beauty and the Beast, and we would love for you to attend! Performances are Friday & Saturday Oct. 26 & 27 @ 7 p.m. and Sunday Oct. 28 @ 2 p.m. Children are invited to wear their favorite character costume and will have the chance to meet the characters after the show!
New this year is the opportunity to purchase tickets in advance, along with seat selection. You can purchase tickets for any of the shows through the high school office; payment must be made at the time of seat selection. Tickets will also be available at the door. If you have any questions please contact Ms. Pasker or Ms. Horst. We hope to see you there!
- Join us for the FCS Pasta Dinner Fundraiser on Fri, Oct. 26 from 5-7 P.M. in the cafeteria. Enjoy a pasta bake, salad, garlic breadstick, and a drink for $6. Desserts will be available for a donation. The meal will be served directly before "Beauty and the Beast." Proceeds from the dinner will be used to purchase some equipment for the FCS room and some cooking sessions. Thanks for supporting our growing FCS program!
- Silver Cord opportunity: Coach Block is looking for anyone interested in helping check in Football equipment Wednesday 10/24 after school. Contact Coach Block if interested.
- Rebel fans it’s time to purchase your Rebel Men's Basketball gear! Click on the link and support your Rebel Men's Basketball Team!
- Just a reminder that picture re-takes will be October 23rd at approximately 9:30AM. Please remember that you will need to return any pictures from round one if you have them. If you did not get your picture taken the first time around, you will need to have it taken on the 23rd.
- The Family Consumer Science room (Foods room) is in need of recyclable containers along with their lids (sour cream size, cottage cheese size, cool whip size, and larger sized ice cream tubs.)
- Any student interested in information for winter sports cheerleading should send an email to Coach Shana at by October 19. Try out practice and try outs will be held the week of October 22.
- WANTED: Legos. If you have a box of mis-matched Legos that are taking up space in your home, please consider donating Legos to Northeast Middle/High School. Original boxes and instructions are not needed. The Legos will be used for educational purposes. Donations in zip lock bags are preferred.
- Silver Cord opportunity!!! The Charlotte Haunted House is looking for helpers each night of the Haunted House. Available nights are October 12,13,19,20,26,27. Volunteers can work one night or several nights. Hours are from 6:30-Midnight. Contact Mrs.Tarr for more information!
- Northeast color-changing water bottles are for sale in the office for $5. Your color options are Pink-Purple, and Yellow-Green.
- 2018-2019 yearbooks can be purchased for $65 through the office or Payschool.
Friday lunch: Stuffed crust pepperoni pizza, mushrooms, romaine lettuce, taco salad, peaches
Monday breakfast: Cherry frudel wrap or cereal, fruit
Monday lunch: Mandarin orange chicken, white rice, stir fry veggies chicken and veggie roll, mandarin oranges