NORTHEAST MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
September 25, 2020 – Today is a “B” Day
Activities Today – None
8:30am Varsity Volleyball Tournament @ Monticello – departure time: 6:45am
9:00 Fresh/Soph Volleyball @ Camanche – departure time: 8:00
- RESCHEDULED!! SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26: PTO Family Movie Night – Trolls World Tour – arrive any time after 5:00PM and meet behind the crow’s nest/bleachers. Please follow social distancing guidelines; family groups must maintain a 6 foot social distance from other spectators, do not let children run, family members must remain together during the movie. It is encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer, and face coverings are strongly recommended. There will be food trucks available to purchase meals. Please accept personal responsibility for following public health guidelines.
- The Northeast High School Student Council is hosting a blood drive on Wednesday, October, 21, 2020 from 1:30 to 6:00 p.m. in the East Gym. Please use the following link to schedule your appointment.
- FCA meets Wednesdays at the Goose Lake Community Center. Breakfast and Bible Study begins at 7:15 a.m. All students welcome.
- ALL Students who are leaving early/arriving late (including those with LATE SIGN-IN or EARLY SIGN-OUT): You MUST stop by the office to sign in/out each day.
- Anyone interested in crew for the musical, please email email@example.com. For all cast members, be sure to reach out to Mr. Doss and confirm your part in the show and to see the schedule! Congrats to all of you!
- FALL DRIVER’S ED: The fall driver education session will begin Saturday, October 3rd. This session will include classroom hours (30 total) each Saturday from 8-11AM and Monday from 4-7PM and 6 driving hours outside of classroom time arranged by the instructor, with the first classroom date being Saturday, Oct 3rd. All classroom sessions will be conducted ONLINE due to the current pandemic. Waivers with more detailed information, including cost and contact information, are available in the front office.
Friday Lunch: Chicken quesadilla, Romaine lettuce, baby carrots, sidekicks, crispy bites
Monday Breakfast: Cereal bar, string cheese or cereal, string cheese, fruit, juice cup
Monday Lunch: Corndog, smiley potatoes, steamed carrots, peach cup
NO SUBS OR SALADS